Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
As Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for delivering scalable, efficient, and successful implementation processes while establishing on-call enterprise standards that drive value for our clients. Your strong leadership, project management expertise, and client-centric approach will be instrumental in ensuring seamless adoption and utilization of our software within healthcare organizations.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact
Project Management and Onboarding:
- Oversee and manage the end-to-end implementation process of our hospital on-call scheduling software for new clients.
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, timelines, and deliverables to ensure on-time and successful software adoption.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, product, and customer success, to align implementation strategies with client needs and expectations.
- Utilize best practices and industry standards to ensure efficient and streamlined onboarding processes.
- Conduct standard training as needed as a part of the project plan.
Client Relationship Management:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients during the implementation phase, building strong relationships based on trust and communication.
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients to provide updates on implementation progress and address any concerns or challenges.
- Gather feedback from clients to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes to enhance the implementation experience.
Establish Enterprise Standards:
- Consult with clients to develop their unique best practices and workflows related to the use of our software.
- Guide and support the roll out and communication strategy to promote maximum engagement across schedule admins and end users.
- Work closely with the integration team to deliver technical requirements within the scope of work.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, product enhancements, product roadmap and technological advancements in healthcare scheduling software to enhance implementation processes continuously.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth handover from the sales process to the implementation phase.
- Work closely with customer success teams to ensure a seamless transition of the customer post go live.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Healthcare Management, Computer Science, Business, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in project management and implementation of enterprise software, preferably in the healthcare industry or hospital systems.
- Strong understanding of hospital workflows and on-call scheduling processes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex problems and make data-driven decisions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for on-site client visits and meetings.
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $100,000 – $130,000 (inclusive of salary + equity). Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on /Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.