Spreedly is the world’s leading Payments Orchestration solution. Our vision is that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive payment ecosystem. Our mission is to accelerate commerce with an open, secure, and flexible payment platform that welcomes all payment participants. Backed by Spectrum Equity, with a $75M investment, Spreedly is experiencing rapid growth.
We now serve 600 customers globally. Many of these direct customers are platforms and marketplaces that have thousands of their merchants leveraging our payments platform. Our customers include industry leaders in digital goods, order ahead and delivery, online marketplaces, donation/giving platforms, event ticketing, and financial services.
Our employees help us execute against our vision through building a culture focused on autonomy, transparency, and collaboration in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
Spreedly is seeking a driven, technically-savvy Inside Sales Representative who’s ready for their next challenge and is seeking a collaborative and competitive environment. In this role, which is an integral part of our sales and marketing process, you will join a team with a strong product-market fit and a target market that urgently needs Spreedly’s solution in order to expand their businesses. As an Inside Sales Representative at Spreedly, you’ll qualify our robust inbound lead flow, originating from product-led qualifications and other sources, then take these qualified accounts through to close for our critical SMB business line. An ideal candidate for this role is curious and comfortable talking to developers and senior technical leaders through email and phone.
- Technical capability: You’re comfortable selling an API-driven technology and speaking to developers and product leaders about its value. You don’t need to know how to code, but you enjoy working with, and aren’t afraid of reading, technical documentation. As you’ll be working with both technical and business contacts at trial and subscription customer levels, experience in technical sales is crucial.
- Product-led: You know that for many companies a“try first” approach is vital. That’s why Spreedly is driven by a product-led growth strategy. You are comfortable supporting customers as they explore and leverage our product as part of a sales motion. You’ll schedule calls to further qualify and remove barriers for trial accounts as they test Spreedly, with the goal of converting qualified accounts to monthly subscription customers.
- Business savvy: Spreedly’s value is core to online merchants, so you’re also selling to senior business people who want to grow their e-commerce revenue globally. You can effectively address their concerns and connect their business needs with the value of Spreedly. You’ll also evaluate marketing-qualified leads and provide educational resources at key decision-making points.
- Enjoy complexity: People build really exciting, sophisticated payment systems on top of Spreedly’s API and infrastructure. That needs to intrigue and motivate you, not intimidate you.
- Team player: We’re a collaborative, team-first work environment. This role will enable you to work and support your peers within sales, and across Spreedly in general.
- Tool friendly: We’ll equip you with great software and tools to get the job done right. Are you comfortable with sales tech?
- Creative: Be open to trying new things. Suggest ways we could be doing things better because experimentation is a key part of our approach.
- Proficient: Understand what you do better than anyone else and bring that skill to Spreedly.
- 1-3 years of consultative technical sales or customer success experience, preferably in payments or the SaaS/fintech space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with comfort speaking publicly
- High attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of and see projects and tasks through to completion
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does – handling payment data – finalist candidates must complete a successful background and reference check.
Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, or outside the contiguous US. At this time Spreedly is unable to provide sponsorship for employment. In order to be considered for employment, applicants must be currently legally authorized to work in the US and not require future sponsorship in order to continue working in the US.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we may only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas