Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 300,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gusto is growing our Business Technology team and looking for a dynamic, Integration Engineer! You’ll architect, design, implement and maintain scalable integrations supporting Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, and People teams. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and achieve them!
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Partner with stakeholders to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy, architecture, security and compliance requirements
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown applications and various cloud platforms
- In the first 30 days, you’ll receive a thorough orientation and training on our systems and processes. You’ll start by learning about our existing integration landscape.
- In the first 60 days, you’ll help enhance our iPaas platform capabilities while migrating existing integrations
- By the end of the first 90 days, you’ll have delivered several high-quality integrations that have made a positive impact on the business
- The Day-to-day In this Role involves
- Participating in Sprint Ceremonies
- Collaborating with various stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and testing integrations
- Enhancing or troubleshooting existing integrations
- Design and implement integrations using an iPaaS solution
- Collaborate with business analysts, developers, and end-users to gather requirements and build integrations that streamline business processes and improve efficiency
- Ensure integrations are robust, scalable, and secure, meeting compliance and security requirements
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, database schema designs, and runbooks
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to integrations, working with stakeholders and the iPaaS vendor as necessary
- Participate in code reviews and adhere to software development lifecycle standards and best practices
- Test and validate integrations with end-users to ensure they meet their needs and requirements
- Participate in an on-call rotation
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of experience building integrations using platforms like Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi
- 6+ years of experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Extensive experience working with REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Strong knowledge and experience with Enterprise architecture and Integration patterns
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus, Messaging Queues (kafka, amazon SQS), RDBMS database technology
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience working with cloud services like AWS, GCP
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners convert pain points into solutions
- Knowledge around building CICD pipeline for iPaas is a plus
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gusto’s compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $144,000-158,000/yr in Denver other locations, and $174,000-191,000/yr in San Francisco New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate location, experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas