Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Design cost efficient data processing solutions.
- Design, architect and build data ingestion, moderation, and management pipelines as well as insight dashboard and visualization platforms.
- Create large-scale ETL pipelines for multi-modal data.
- Work with machine learning platform teams to seamlessly connect data pipelines into the primary training platforms.
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to provide insights from data.
Write high quality, product level code that is easy to maintain and test following standard methodologies.
- 7+ years of proficiency in Python and SQL
- 3+ years of proven expertise in Scala
- Experience with distributed data processing (Hadoop, MapReduce, etc.) and CI/CD
- Strong problem-solving skills with the available data
- Understanding of, and optionally experience with, machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch, etc.
- Experience building data pipelines
- B.S., M.S, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related area
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $177,300 — $346,000 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.