ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We are looking for a talented Manager of Service Delivery who will build, run and develop teams that are responsible for delivering for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of our service delivery strategy and championing operational excellence to continue elevating the client experience. Where processes need enhancement, you’ll collaborate with an array of skilled operators and developers to create and implement solutions.
Job Type: Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Shipper Solutions
LOCATION: Remote US
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Collaborate and define key handoffs with implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition from sales to startup
- Develop, champion, and implement a client service delivery, strategy, and supporting processes
- Understand service delivery requirements and expectations to drive consistent execution that meets SLA’s
- Work to identify optimal ways of working or best practices and implement them across accounts
- Identify recurring service delivery interruptions customer issues, drive root cause analysis and resolve via appropriate corrective preventive actions
- Lead and mentor direct reports providing regular feedback, coaching and guidance based on performance, dashboards and Personal Development Plans
- Identification and allocation of resources to maintain successful SLA’s
- Point of escalation for service issues and escalate as appropriate to the internal stakeholder(s)
- Managed the performance of clients core carriers and regularly communicate
- 5+ years of experience in logistics or supply chain operations
- Minimum of 1-2 years leading teams
- Experience working within a managed transportation team
- Experience with strategic planning and operational excellence in the logistics space
- Experience working within a collaborative, large-scale team overseeing enterprise clients
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas