Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career’s page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
Are you a goal-oriented, driven sales professional? Do you enjoy being challenged creatively and in your strategic abilities to execute sophisticated B2B sales cycles? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Seismic is looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive based in Germany for the CEMEA region who will be a key member of this fast paced, and high-volume sales team. This is an Individual Contributor- 80/20 hunter to farmer role with significant support to overachieve your revenue targets. Come join a rocket ship tech company and build your career in enterprise SaaS sales!
Who you are:
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in all that you do
- Comfortable in dynamic environments with changing priorities
- Skilled at managing multiple responsibilities while striving to exceed expectations
- Displays a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
What you will be doing:
- Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to mid-market companies that span several industries such as technology, or manufacturing.
- Manage mid-market sales cycle starting with prospecting and discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges
What you bring to the team:
- 3 + years of solution sales experience in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing mid-market deals
- Experience selling software (cloud/SaaS) to large, strategic mid-market accounts
- Proven ability to hit, or exceed sales quota.
- Ability to articulate value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives
- Proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Travel required. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in German
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ Paid time off, paid company holidays, end of year company shutdown
- Employer pension contributions
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Risk Benefits including group life, disability, and accident insurance
- Complimentary 24/7 health line with direct access to medical professionals
- Mental health + Employee Assistance Programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas