Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As an Onboarding Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for the onboarding consultants end user experience and providing solutions that meet the evolving business needs of the organization. You will collaborate with business stakeholders to scope and implement new technical initiatives, streamline, automate, and simplify processes and educate employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes necessary for the business to operate.
As a Business Systems Analyst you will:
- Administering 3rd party salesforce applications that enable the onboarding teams workflow like TaskRay, Field Service Lightning, etc.
- Work with a group of cross-functional business stakeholders to understand their goals and operational requirements.
- Translate business requirements into complete technical requirements, and work closely with Salesforce product owners to develop systems solutions.
- Identify, select, and implement best practices to gather, document, streamline, and improve business processes for the onboarding department.
- Complete team tasks, produce the required deliverables, track/resolve issues, and meet project milestones.
- Assist Onboarding management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Help develop quality data for dashboard reporting to best manage new KPIs and metrics.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Salesforce Analyst experience
- Experience administrating large scale applications and/or projects
- Excellent organizational, time management & verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in improving processes to drive efficiency
- Experience in managing projects from conception to delivery
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operational execution and systems
- Work experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Prior work experience managing Salesforce Field Service Lightning, TaskRay, LeanData, Wootric, Qualtrics
- Six Sigma Qualifications