While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments, and advertising specialty items.
Starting Salary: $15.31-18.23/hr based on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Follows up on all assigned orders on a daily basis. Ensures vendors receives PO, makes sure they received the art and confirm they can meet the in hands date and secures the tracking numbers. Additional contact as needed.
- Communicates to the appropriate party any changes or problems received from the vendor. Contacts the vendors for any changes or problems received from the internal teams.
- Secures vendor invoices, discloses any discrepancies to the internal teams.
- Maintains orders in internal systems and updates information obtained from vendors (ie: ship date, tracking numbers, invoice information, etc.) and any additional information as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- Hands on learning style
- Adaptability to new processes and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Keep stakeholders informed of the progress and status of open orders, and projects.
- Advanced computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Ability to attend to multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to recognize and prioritize projects based on customer needs.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, as well as in team environment.
- Good professional acumen and skills in customer services and managing difficult relationships.
- Great organizational skills
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- Strong project management skills: formal project management training preferred
- 1 + years related experience
- Professional Knowledge/Experience
- Ability to work independently as well as a team environment
- AS400 knowledge a plus
At Staples, you’ll find the asset we value most is you. It’s why we offer a number of benefits to support our associates’ well–being both on and off the job. Here, benefits are designed to meet the diverse needs of our associates and their families for good health, work–life balance, retirement prep and overall peace–of–mind.