Adentro solves a major problem for brick-and-mortar businesses—the majority of advertising is online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline . Our platform links the two by automatically tracking customer visits, building rich customer profiles, targeting communication more precisely and directly measuring in-store impact.
We are backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in joining a team that is changing the way the world does business, this might be the place for you.
You will be responsible for the client success, retention, and expansion of the Adentro account book by functioning as a digital strategist and day-to-day contact for current clients. You will oversee your account book managing campaign flights, router health, creative projects, performance analyses, expansion planning, renewal negotiation, and strategic planning. You will be expected to maintain accurate client health reporting, high client retention rates, and secure upsells and expansions. You will liaise with the campaign manager to confirm timely launches, coordination on campaign goals and strategy and ensuring we’re meeting and exceeding client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Accountable and responsible for location gross churn, MRR, and client satisfaction for all assigned book of core & ads accounts.
- Function as day-to-day POC for campaign management, creative, hardware issues, performance reporting, Core performance and utilization of the platform etc.
- Provide regular reporting to the client team on campaign timelines, creative projects, ads campaign performance, and other needs.
- Provide custom reporting and presentation materials for client renewal conversations, upsells, and expansions.
- Core related activities – importing and exporting customer lists, reporting, labels, portal setup, down router comm. etc.
- Collaborate with the sales team on client presentations, QBRs, monthly reviews, and expansion opportunities.
- Function as day-to-day SME on campaign setup, execution, performance, strategy recommendations, and ads analysis on social and programmatic display platforms.
- Provide regular updates/reporting to client team on campaign launches, performance, optimizations, and tests.
- Monitor and maintain accurate campaign timelines, launches, budgets, pacing checks, performance to goals, and other projects.
- Monitor and maintain accurate campaign timelines, launches, budgets, performance to goals, and other projects.
- Function as the client advocate when working with sales and campaign managers etc to ensure we’re providing the best support and performance possible.
- Support training initiatives to improve overall digital marketing and ads knowledge.
- Collaborate with other departments to address challenges in product, engineering, etc.
- Be an advocate to show the clients “why” they should continue to invest, positioning renewal, recommendations and/or opportunities.
- Negotiate high-profile strategic deals with account team and client to ensure success.
- Maintain high level of familiarity and knowledge of digital marketing landscape, competing entities, and industry.
- Be a data-driven leader.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Success KPIs of Retention, Revenue Growth, Scalable Opportunities, CrossSell, Upsell, Growth Planning, and Pacing.
What You Have
- 2-4 years of experience managing Mid-Market or Enterprise Accounts and Strategy and/or managing social media ad buying campaigns.
- Experience launching and optimizing campaigns through Facebook Ads Manager, DSPs, networks and/or exchanges, specifically Trade Desk.
- Track record of success by meeting or exceeding KPI’s in previous positions.
- Analytical skills tracking client benchmarks and KPIs.
- Experience building relationships with clients and creating digital marketing strategies and showcasing performance to illustrate value.
- Skilled in digital marketing, programmatic, and social (Instagram/Facebook). Tiktok + CTV experience is preferred as well.
- Proven success in data-storytelling and presentation building.
- Ability to manage through high profile projects and competing priorities both internally and externally.
- A time management & organizational guru who has the proven ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision managing multiple projects, as well as collaboratively working with colleagues of other functional areas to achieve common goals in a remote environment.
- Pixel + Google Tag Manager Experience (preferred).
- Ability to easily build rapport with a wide variety of clients.
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems.
- Dynamic personality and high energy.
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data.
- Be Committed: Work hard, Own the problem, Learn
- Create Trust: Do what you say, Create trust with our Clients and Colleagues
- Be Bold: Experiment, Speak up, Hope is not a plan
- Deliver High Performance: Prepare, Commit, (over) Deliver
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent and comprehensive health plans (medical (including HSA/FSA and free access to One Medical), dental, vision, 401K)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Enhanced Parental Leave Programs
- Organized volunteer events to give back to our community
- Off-sites, events and happy hours
- Work from “Home/where you need” to get the job done
$75,000 – $85,000 a year