About Zowie:At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online – but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
We are:🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. It’s about delivering, not about reporting hours. Those in Poland can work from our offices in Krakow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, develop, manage Zowie’s first versatile partnership strategy (agency technology). You’ll be the next builder on board, aligning whatever steps you take with the company’s goals.
- Research, identify, evaluate potential partner companies. You’ll estimate the benefits these relationships might bring.
- Grow as a real expert in the ecommerce and CS/CX space. You’ll understand the industry’s pain points and thoroughly know how Zowie can continue solving them.
- Establish strong relationships with our partners and work together on business initiatives. Working on projects as diverse as product integrations and marketing initiatives, you’ll excel in bringing value to customers.
- Use your experience to lead contract negotiations. You’ll monitor and analyze partnership performance metrics and make thoughtful decisions based on ROI.
- Proactively work together with our Sales, Marketing, and Product Engineering Teams. You’ll ensure partnership initiatives are successfully executed.
- Act as Zowie’s representative at global events, forums, and visits with partners and customers. You’ll strengthen relationships and promote our brand when forging new partnerships.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- A track record of developing successfully implementing agency and/or technology partnerships for a growing SaaS product
- Market knowledge within the CX/CS/ecommerce space resulting in a professional network of strong industry relationships
- Exceptional communication interpersonal skills with the ability to foster deep relationships with diverse stakeholders
- A builder’s mentality combined with scrappiness agility
- A results-oriented mindset with a focus on exceeding partnership-related goals creating excellent solutions
It’ll be awesome if you have:
- Past experience in sales, customer success, or consulting
- Familiarity with customer service automation tools
- Experience in establishing and managing partnerships on a global scale, taking different cultures and markets into consideration
We will offer you:👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas