Location: Remote (Europe, Africa, or the Middle East, UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast. As part of our Marketing team, you’ll work on the exciting challenges that come with joining a market-leading SaaS company.
Hotjar already has a pretty amazing growth story but we’re just getting started. We work in a respectful and highly collaborative environment, we’re 100% remote, and challenge the norms of traditional business leadership.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you’ll be responsible for expanding and scaling Hotjar’s performance marketing throughout the entire acquisition journey. You’ll lead and nurture the careers of three talented performance marketers. You’ll be a member of our Marketing leadership team and as such, you’ll work with fellow leads to develop strategy, inspire team members, and improve our execution. Along the way, you’ll help us elevate our game and bring joy to our team and our customers.
In your day to day you will:
- Create a vision and strategy that will grow acquisition through paid media at Hotjar to new heights. Coach and mentor your team to make it a reality.
- Set team OKRs that focus the team on the highest impact work and manage team rituals that facilitate agile delivery, team alignment, and continuous improvement.
- Help your team orchestrate campaigns across multiple channels, balancing brand and performance objectives
- Take a test & learn approach to finding the most effective ways to execute.
- Manage a high 7 figure budget across a breadth of channels, and geographies
- Continually build upon your frameworks and processes to create more efficient ways of working
- Be an accelerant of progress and change throughout the marketing team. Work with your Marketing peers, Senior Leadership, Data, Product, and Finance to unblock dependencies and identify new opportunities for growth
What you will bring:
- You’re a customer-centric marketer with 4+ years experience running a successful Performance or Demand Generation team.
- A track record of delivering international growth through paid acquisition channels
- Fluent in B2B SaaS metrics.
- Keen analytical skills. You are experienced in using complex data to identify and prioritize the campaigns and initiatives that generate the biggest outcomes.
- You’re deeply passionate about growing people to their full potential and love to nurture diverse and inclusive teams.
- You want to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €85,000 to €105,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €92,000 to €97,000, based on experience, skills, and equity across the team. To further understand our approach to compensation and contract structure, we encourage all candidates to review our Recruitment FAQs.
Our approach to compensation
At Hotjar we do not factor in any differences in compensation based on where you are located. We believe everyone should be compensated based on the market value of their role and the impact the role brings to the company. We also don’t believe in complicated bonus or equity schemes. Instead, our ranges are established after performing market research (London labor market), so that our team members can have a healthy and predictable income.
On average, our offers tend to fall within the first half the range published for the role. The specific compensation amount offered to a successful candidate will be based on the performance during the recruitment process, experience, skills, and knowledge.
Upon joining, the better a team member performs (in terms of execution, impact, and expertise) and the stronger their behavior is aligned with our core values, the higher they tend to move within a range. Team member’s’ compensation is reviewed yearly.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.