Dentons Business Services EMEA is currently seeking a LD Administrator (internal job title: Practice Development Administrator) to provide high-quality organization and administration for legal training and knowledge management activities, supporting the team of Practice Development Lawyers.
The role includes:
- Implementing and maintaining SAP Success Factors (Dentons’ Learning Management System) for all legal training.
- Assisting the PDL team using SAP.
- Providing administrative support for e-learning or training delivered via webinar/video conference.
- Working closely with others, such as the Talent Development Coordinator, Conference Room Bookings, practice group secretaries, Library, Facilities, and Events team (if external client-related), to ensure flawless delivery of all events.
- Providing first-line information on all legal training-related matters, both technical and substantive, to Dentons staff in the UKME region, ensuring prompt response to queries and escalating if necessary.
- Coordinating the Dual Qualification process.
- Providing technical help on digital communication platforms.
- Attending (virtually) PDL team meetings.
- Promoting the work of the PDL department by delivering professional service to internal and external clients.
- Proficient in PC usage with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Familiarity with SharePoint is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a professional development/events department is desirable.
- Prior experience in a law firm or professional service organization is preferred.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems, such as SAP Success Factors, would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Methodical approach to work with a strong emphasis on accuracy, attention to detail, consistency, and quality.
- Precision, accuracy, attention to detail, diligence, and meticulous task monitoring.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and remain composed under pressure.
- Flexible approach to adapt to varying demands, effectively prioritizing tasks and ensuring their completion.
- Strong teamwork skills, collaborating effectively with colleagues.
- Recognizes the importance of well-defined procedures and maintains up-to-date process documentation.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills, capable of clearly explaining and presenting problems and contributing to their resolution.
What we can offer
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognising that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm. Our team of business services staff play a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit staff into a wide variety of areas. Here, we look for focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training and encouragement to members of staff at all levels.
Dentons is the world’s largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons’ polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas