From the very beginning, SugarCRM had a unique vision: to offer a different kind of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We pioneered the first commercial open-source CRM platform, and now, more than two decades later, are on a mission to provide products and services that make the hard things easier for sales, marketing and customer service teams. In fact, we help mid-market businesses around the globe reach new levels of performance and predictability by letting our award-winning CRM platform do the work.
Our diverse group of worldwide employees are united and driven by a shared passion for our mission, culture, and values. We treat our employees like humans not line items and are building a culture where your work at Sugar helps fuel personal, professional and business growth – check out our recent ‘Great Place to Work’ certification that we are so proud of. Work/life fit and flexibility for our team matters and together we pride ourselves on solving for our customers, always. What’s more, we empower everyone to do their best work from home, the office, on the road, or anywhere in between.
If you’re ready to grow your career and help organizations grow better and faster, you’ve come to the right place. Find out more about our SugarCRM careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
We are seeking a talented and analytical Product Analyst to join our software development team. As a Product Analyst, you will play a crucial role in driving data-informed decision-making and optimizing the performance and user experience of our products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and developers, to gather and analyze data, identify areas for improvement, and implement changes that enhance our products.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret large and varied data sets related to product usage, customer behavior, and market trends
- Utilize analytics tools to measure and track product performance metrics, such as user engagement, conversion rates, and customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for product improvement and optimization based on data insights
- Conduct A/B testing and user research to validate hypotheses and drive data-driven decision-making
- Create and maintain dashboards and visualizations to present data and insights to stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement changes and enhancements to the product
- Work with product managers to define and prioritize key performance indicators (KPIs) for product success
- Monitor and report on the performance of new features and product releases
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in product analysis and user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as Computer Science, Business Analytics, or Statistics)
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst or similar role in a software development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to derive insights from complex data sets
- Proficiency in using analytics tools such as Pendo, Mixpanel, Amplitude, or similar platforms
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with SQL and ability to write and execute queries for data extraction and analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey data-driven insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Knowledge of product management methodologies and user experience principles is a plus
- Portfolio or provided work samples that showcase your analytical capabilities and data-driven decisionmaking
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.