Product Management – Group Product Manager – Adtech
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Team:
With ~500M registered users, 20M Merchant Partners, 150M+ Monthly Active Users and 18M+ daily active users, the goal is to create a new business vertical, and increase the Company’s revenue and profit hence Paytm Ads team was started to monetize Paytm user traffic. Paytm ads business consists of the following.
On Platform Display Ads: Ads are placed on strategic touchpoints on the homepage, category page and post-transaction page on the Paytm consumer app, Paytm for Business merchant app, Paytm Insider Paytm Money. This aims at engaging with Paytm active transacting users.
Paytm DSP: Paytm Demand Side Platform is for running programmatic video ads outside the Paytm App. It helps advertisers reach out to Paytm user base by showing ads via Paytm own and third-party solutions.
Product Listing Ads: Product Listing Ads are available for brand and merchant partners retailing their inventory on Paytm e-commerce.
About the Role:
We are looking for Product Managers to enable the delivery of high-quality Adtech products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high-quality products/systems.
- Working closely with the Product team to understand product use cases, customer journeys, business applicability and impact of each use case.
- Ability to understand different technology platforms, their features and be able to work with solution architects/engineering leads and write detailed product requirement documents, manage future roadmaps and deliverables.
- Make sure that clear, simple, and technically sound decisions are made.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders / senior management / cross-functional teams to influence them for quicker decisions, manage sudden technical roadblocks and be able to clear them.
- Be involved in what your team is building – Run edge cases, test products proactively and its features to provide feedback early in the cycle, make sure entire journeys are covered, and that product reporting exists to track KPIs for the product and its success (data-driven product management).
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science and/or related field from reputed colleges.
- 5+ years of Product management experience.
- Professional experience in a product management or analytical role
- Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Why join us?
- A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
- Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
- A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
- Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas