The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $137.6 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
About the Team
MongoDB is focused on driving sustainable exponential growth and unlocking new business opportunities to maintain it. Over the past 12 years, we have built an industry leading RD Team, a widely revered Go-to-Market organization, and an industry-leading bottoms-up self-serve motion. This role sits at the intersection of all these teams and will act as a force multiplier to all those individual efforts.
About the Role
You’ll be working in a newly formed cross-functional team, side-by-side with design, engineering, analytics, and our GTM leadership. You’ll develop products that are targeted at driving a step change in efficiency for the business as we evolve our GTM model. You’ll spend your time deeply understanding business problems, working with your team to develop hypotheses, and validating them with creative product solutions. You will need to collaborate with Product Managers across Engineering to influence their roadmaps to ensure you have what you need to build several years out. Lastly, you’ll know you’re doing well as you will continuously identify and demonstrate enormous contributions to top line growth and efficiency gains across our entire GTM workforce.
This role can be based out of our New York, Austin office(s) or remotely in the US East region.
- Execute against the vision and strategy for a business critical area of our Go To Market
- Work cross-functionally with GTM Leadership, Design, Marketing, Engineering, and Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Engineering to build high quality products that solve cross functional business problems.
- Identify user needs and pains, and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection, and analysis, and share your learnings with your colleagues.
- Work closely with the broader Product Team to provide input on the long-term vision of how our Product portfolio can support our GTM.
- Drive execution against our plan – making trade-offs, anticipate needs, and risks, and ensure frequent and clear communication.
- Minimum 3+ years of Product Management experience building enterprise software products and/or tech services and/or platforms.
- Ability to distill abstract challenges into strategy and break that down into a cohesive plan that empowers teams to turn problems into business success.
- Ability to think big and small – you should be comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience or optimizing an existing workflow or process. You’ll know when to do which. You can initiate and work concurrently on multiple projects.
- The technical know-how to partner with engineering to work on the roadmap you define.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users.
- Data and business-minded. You deeply understand why our products work for our customers and how to measure long-term impact.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas