Infinite Reality is a metaverse innovation and entertainment company defining the future for brands and consumers. We create ownable Metaverse spaces for brands, celebrities, athletes, and performers looking to engage audiences in novel ways and provide VIP experiences in an interactive digital environment.
We seek a Program Manager to join our team. This person will manage the delivery of the 3D aspects of a metaverse creator toolkit. A person in this role is a skilled communicator who can work across groups to ensure our products ship on time and per customer needs. The experience is built with the Unity engine, so a candidate should be comfortable around the editor to dogfood the product.
- Working with product owners to define project scope and requirements.
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and collaboration.
- Leading and motivating teams to achieve project goals.
- Developing and maintaining project schedules and resources, including risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing corrective actions as necessary.
- Using the product to ensure requirements are met.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of experience working with product teams, programs, or other equivalent fields from roadmapping through delivery.
- Hands-on experience with the Unity editor.
- The ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with team members from different backgrounds and cultures.
- A proven track record of bringing products to market.
- Experience shipping creator tools or SDKs is a plus.
- Experience with conversational agents/ChatGPT is a plus.
- Familiarity with navigating Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (or equivalent experience) is a plus.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas