Serving the People Who Serve the People Granicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and their constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers by meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn. Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers powering an unmatched Subscriber Network that uses our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe. Want to know more? See more of what we do here. This position is a UK based role managing new and existing govService projects. The focus of the position is to lead project teams to complete client projects on time, and with overall quality. Communicating progress to the client, and managing communication between the client, govService team members, and across multiple internal teams. An ideal candidate should be self-driven, experienced, able to effectively balance details with program and project goals and be deadline oriented. This role requires clear thinking, anticipation of problems, and strong communication skills. Ownership, initiative, solution-focused problem solving, strong people management, and proactive communication are key determinants of success in this role.
What your impact will be:
- Manage a diverse array of project resources to successfully complete projects.
- Lead projects throughout the project life cycle from discovery to delivery, through ongoing project management and optimisation.
- Cultivate and manage collaborative partnerships among customer and internal stakeholders to enable scoping, project, and resource decisions.
- Develop and maintain project management artefacts, including custom project plans, schedules, and deliverables for external customers to satisfy quality, time, and budget.
- Manage programs and projects with a clear charter, prioritisation, and urgency.
- Analyse program and project roadmaps for conflicting tasks, timeline consolidation, risks, and resource allocation; identify critical path to completion and plans for risk management and mitigation.
- Ensure projects are completed within the constraints of scope, cost, resources, and time.
- Work with the Sales team to assess and review proposals and contract deliverables to determine proper program and project plans.
- Work with the finance organisation to ensure project timelines align with billing expectations and revenue projections.
You’ll love this job if are or have:
- Strong foundation in Project Management
- Technical implementation experience is a plus.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, risks or concerns before they become critical.
- Self-motivated and able to define, plan, and implement tasks in a team environment.
- Fast learning and adaptable — able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Passion for public service, citizen engagement, and communication.
- Excellent client service attitude and team focus.
- Clear sense of integrity with interest in building strong customer relationships.
- Proven ability to make sound professional judgments and to effectively communicate those to the client.
- Strong understanding of Project Life Cycle methodologies.
- Two to four years of project management experience, preferably in an agency-like or public-sector serving environment.
- Strong foundation with project management software and tools; Salesforce.com or other CRM experience a plus.
- Project Management Professional certification in good standing is a plus.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas