Hours: Between 8am-7pm (Mon-Fr)/ 8.30am-5pm (Sat/Sun)
‘Boost your sales career by joining one of the top online retailers worldwide! If you are ambitious, sales focused and IT savvy we have the technology and drive to help your sales career boom!’
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + monthly uncapped bonus scheme
- Work from home – fully remote role
- A fun work environment with a dynamic team
- Comprehensive 4 week Training program & interactive learning platform
- Monthly employee engagement initiatives
Are you customer focused? Want to build a career within sales? Whilst having a company that can provide a platform to actively develop and progress your career.
Come and join our Global B2C Sales team covering our customers across the UK, Ireland, North America & Canada. As part of our team you will help shape our future teams by connecting with our new & repeat customers, supporting them in selecting the right products to help them live in a home they love.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Wayfair ambassador, you will maintain professionalism during all interactions, building trust and rapport with your customers to create an enjoyable selling experience
- You’ll listen to our customers, using your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our products and convince our customers to buy from Wayfair
- You’ll meet or exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, calls per hour and more.
- Effectively navigate multiple software applications and technologies concurrently.
- Actively be a team member, enjoying a fast-paced environment and supporting our shared goal and vision both as a team and individual
What You’ll Need:
- Preferably 1+ years sales or customer service within target-driven environments experience; such as Telesales, internal sales, door to door, hospitality, retail.
- Resilience, with the inner self drive to nurture the client and successfully close the sale.
- Exceptional listening skills, a great communicator to build customer trusting relationships
- To thrive within a fast paced environment, promoting product solutions and influencing customers to buy from Wayfair.Strong computer skills, with the agility to operate multiple systems concurrently.
- Flexibility to work full time between the hours of 8am-7pm (Mon-Fr)/ 8.30am-5pm (Sat/Sun).
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.