The Sales Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting, evaluating, and optimizing Articulate’s processes, tools, systems and data inputs with the goal of increasing efficiency and maximizing revenue. This role will work collaboratively with all other departments to drive operational improvements, and as a natural problem solver will focus heavily on streamlining our sales processes in an effort to increase revenue attainment and retention. The Sales Ops Specialist will also act as a data steward at Articulate to ensure we’re collecting the most valuable insights on our prospects and customers while maintaining strong data governance best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of sales processes and enhance overall sales efficiency.
- Work with sales enablement to facilitate process improvements and training, and test new initiatives across all functions to measure impact.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of sales strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with the business solutions team to define and implement automation and applications that support our revenue and business goals, and ensure the CRM system’s functionality aligns with sales team needs.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of sales data including leads, opportunities, quotes, accounts, contacts, and sales activities in the CRM system and its connected applications.
- Generate regular sales reports and dashboards to provide insights into sales metrics and opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with Marketing on new campaigns and initiatives to drive new and expansion business, and execute on bringing GTM strategies to life.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry best practices, sales technologies, and market trends.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
What you should have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a business operations or sales operations role that involved collaborating with sales leadership and GTM teams
- Experience using Salesforce as a power user in a sales environment
- Expertise in designing and building processes in Salesforce, including the creation of reports and dashboards to surface insights to end-users
- Proven experience collecting and summarizing data inputs from multiple sources
- Strong competency in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a desire to continuously learn and grow
- Self-motivated in a remote environment with the ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Flexible, driven, collaborative, and trustworthy
- A four-year college degree or similar combination of skills and experiences
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- Experience working for a SaaS organization, understanding PLG business models and best practices
- Familiarity with sales and business automation platforms, CRM applications, and sales engagement solutions
The pay range for this position is $62,600 to $94,000 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible.