Disclaimer: don’t get discouraged by the number of applicants; we will be diligently reviewing each application.
Who We Are
Velocity is a digital university providing top-tier e-commerce resources to ambitious entrepreneurs motivated to reach paramount success. Within the first month of operations, Velocity scaled from 0-200,000 clients, went viral on TikTok, and acquired an organic community of like-minded, dedicated students devoted to unlocking their greatest business potential.
Velocity was built in 2022 from humble beginnings by e-commerce visionary Tony Matusiak and his unwavering drive to uncover a new era of work that could help others succeed, too. Two years and seven-figure profits later, Tony’s army of 70 team members is now looking to expand and continue the evolution of creating bullet-proof business resources to propel the next generation of entrepreneurs towards success.
Velocity is seeking entry-level, self-motivated Sales Representatives to come join in on the mission. Imagine a job where work doesn’t feel so much like work… Surrounded by a motivated, forward-thinking team, Velocity Sales Representatives receive best-in-class training to excel, earn big, and work autonomously and remotely from anywhere in the world.
This role is mission-critical in scaling Velocity to reach new limits and tackle new ventures. Velocity Sales Representatives use modern, new era strategies to acquire clients while providing an on-brand experience. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and thrives in a fast-paced, community-centric environment.
This remote role is contract and full-time, requiring 40 hours of work per week. Compensation is commission-based with monthly earning potential of $3,000-$6,000 USD, plus performance bonuses. US and Canada applicants accepted.
What You’ll Do
- Set appointments and follow up on leads
- Contact and correspond with potential clients following Velocity sales strategies
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals
- Meet KPIs consistently
- Attend team meetings
- Align with Velocity brand and marketing strategies
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
- Stay up-to-date on team strategies, market trends, competition, and industry developments
Who You Are
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Coachable, trainable work ethic
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
- Motivated and excited to work remotely
What You’ll Get
- Ability to earn competitive compensation
- Work remotely
- A connected company culture with like-minded individuals
- Taking part in the new era of work
- Opportunity to grow within the Company
- An environment where creative ideas are welcomed and encouraged
Interested? Go ahead and apply. We are eager to learn more about you. You can expect our Talent Consultant to reach out within a week if it is a fit. Also, feel free to check out Tony’s IG: https://www.instagram.com/toozer_/. We look forward to meeting you and are moving quickly to find the right people.