We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Sales Support associates directly support the success of the sales team. They focus on simplifying, streamlining, and/or completing Inside Sales activities that take away from the Sales Team’s ability to engage with customers or prospects. Sales Support is the primary resource for external complaints regarding web portal, menu providers, and rate discrepancies. They act as the liaison between Inside Sales and IT, including tickets and testing. Responsible for managing queue calls, emails and maintaining established SLAs, and pushing for a quick and accurate resolution, with the goal of ‘One Call Resolution’.
- Be available and respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation; follow up with all parties to confirm resolution. SLA for Response to confirm receipt/ownership: within 2 hours; SLA for Solution: within 24 hours (communicate frequently after 24 hours); SLA for Follow-up/confirmation: ASAP
- Look for ways to make it easy to do business with us
- Promote teamwork and share best practices
- Create and follow processes within the sales team and other customer-facing departments
- Support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by being available and working with a sense of urgency.
- Responsible for responding and managing the Sales Queue emails and Sales queue calls with a focus on maintaining our established SLAs and pushing for quick and accurate resolutions.
- Proactively communicate company policy/process updates, marketing initiatives as well as product updates and changes
- Work closely with the Account Executive team to provide best-in-class account support
- Strong problem-solving skills to help resolve internal and external customer complaints or needs
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills – leads by example
- Understands the importance of compliance and quality processes/checks
- Completes work with minimal supervision
- Utilizes time management to achieve high-quality results
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Demonstrates good judgment
- Works with enthusiasm and conveys positive energy
- Able to operate autonomously, prioritize activities, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and provide collaborative and creative problem solving
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot Tables, function formulas),
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills; natural curiosity; always learning
- Proficient at using CRM systems
Protective’s targeted salary range for this position is $43,000 to $55,000. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors, including but not limited to, job location, skills, and experience. The range listed is just one component of Protective’s total compensation package for employees.
This position also offers additional incentive opportunities through an annual incentive based on individual and Company performance