We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be a member of the Revenue Operations team, responsible for the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com platform at 1Password. The Salesforce Administrator is a high-impact role for improving processes and adoption using the platform. You will be working closely with Sales leaders, business units such as Finance and Product, and various subject matter experts to identify, configure, and deploy new business processes.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth SaaS company.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and CPQ specialist certification (2+ years hands on experience with CPQ).
- Proficiency in standard Salesforce functions, especially in Sales Cloud. This includes native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, process builder actions, 3rd-party technology integrations, user management, roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, and security settings.
- Experience working in an agile environment utilizing sandbox architecture to manage releases.
- You have a strong sense of prioritization with a bias towards collaboration and a sense of urgency to deliver results.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
What you can expect:
- Document detailed business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integration strategy.
- Configuration of Salesforce.com and related third party applications (Ex. Marketo, Gong, Docusign, Clearbit, Front, Netsuite, etc.).
- Creating custom reports and dashboards as required.
- Provide technical support for all Salesforce users.
- Collaborate with internal teams to translate business requirements into Salesforce platform.
Bonus points for:
- In-depth technical backend knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- Has delivered numerous complex Salesforce projects.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
👟 Wellness spending account
🏝 Generous PTO policy
💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
💸 Retirement matching program
💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
🤝 Paid volunteer days
🌎 Employee-led DEIB programs and ERGs
🏠 Fully remote environment
🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we’re experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you’ve got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever’s Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas