At Mashgin, we are developing the future of checkout experiences. We aim to reduce the friction between customer desires and their ability to be on their way.
In May 2022, Mashgin closed a Series B funding round at a $1.5B valuation. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors including Matrix Partners, NEA and Y Combinator. Our ecosystem is anchored by the only 3D computer vision and deep learning based checkout system in the world. We have 2,000+ locations world wide with customers across a wide spectrum of verticals including the NFL, MLB, Circle K, ampm, Aramark and Compass Group.
We value autonomy of ones work, a culture of respect for one another, and building products with empathy for our customers.
This can be a hybrid or remote position where you will be focused on all things invoicing at Mashgin. Mashgin has clients in multiple business verticals from multiple states and countries around the world. You would be responsible for all of Mashgin’s accounts receivable, including monthly invoicing, collections, cash applications, and related reconciliation functions. If you are a QuickBooks Online power user, this position is for you!
You Will Be
- Managing the full-service account receivables cycle, including invoicing, collections, and cash application
- Reviewing contracts and order forms to ensure orders are set up accurately regarding billing, shipping, terms, and billing schedules prior to invoicing
- Partnering cross-functionally with business stakeholders such as Sales, Hardware, Support, and with customers to ensure accurate customer invoicing and resolve any discrepancies that arise
- Formalizing and improving the customer onboarding and credit process, including process and workflow recommendations, to improve collection time
- 5+ years of full cycle accounts receivable experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills; ability to analyze and communicate complex ideas cross-functionally, and summarize key operational issues to management
- Ability and comfort in making sound judgement in situations where there is ambiguity or inconsistent information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with a high level of detail and autonomy
- Proficient experience with spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel)
- Proficient experience with pivot tables
- Expert level experience with systems and tools currently used by the team (e.g. QuickBooks Online)
- Experience with both QuickBooks Online and NetSuite
- Experience or work with Navan (formerly known as TripActions) expenses
Mashgin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mashgin are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas