Hiring Ranges:€68,000.00 EUR – €100,000.00 EUR
To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.
A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven”. Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation.
Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. Our flagship product — the Firefox browser — has expanded into a family of products that protects users and alerts them of risks.
Are you eager to build a better internet? Join Mozilla’s European marketing team as a Senior Activation Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone who is passionate about user journeys, media strategy and execution, particularly in performance marketing and cross-functional teamwork. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how to plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns, run multi-team projects from start to finish and will use their previous experience to help us find new ways to bring consumers into our products and services. They are excited about digital marketing and want to balance established tactics with experimentation and emerging trends. They are comfortable analyzing data, understanding consumer insights and connecting these into business narratives.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to our Director of Marketing activations, Europe.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Develop and implement an annual Activation Marketing strategy with focus user growth and brand development for Europe
- Lead cross-functional growth projects and integrated Marketing campaigns to make a tangible impact on the Marketing success metrics and corporate KPIs
- Own the performance marketing strategy and implementation across channels/platforms for the EU with focus on acquisition and growth
- Lead the partnership with our performance marketing agency and operationally lead the performance marketing programs to ensure agreed business goals are met
- Implement a test-and-learn approach in our performance programs to identify growth levers for our products, including new ad-formats, campaign types, and advertising platforms
- Manage the media budget and provide input for forecasting of business KPIs, such as, traffic, revenue and ROAS
- Operate cross-functionally with internal and external teams such as creative studio, data science, marketing operations – to get things done efficiently
- Actively help to advance our measurement capabilities, user journeys and build our Marketing funnel
- Share the latest industry trends and new technologies with the team and create actionable insights from them
- Track, analyze, and report regularly on the campaign performance across channels using a variety of data sources and metrics (i.e. CTR, CAC, ROAS) and apply key findings to future activations
What You Bring
- Min. 5-7 years experience in digital marketing strategy planning with sound expertise in performance marketing
- Worked within European markets, in particular Germany, France and the UK
- Strategic mindset that can shape the big picture while diving deep into data sets to draw conclusions and next steps
- Experience operationalizing implementing digital marketing programs – process and attention to detail/organization are second nature to you
- Deep understanding of media landscape, advertising platforms and campaign management within core European markets
- Experience in mobile app marketing environments for end-users
- Strong ability to build trustful, sustainable relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Well-versed in data analytics, consumer audience insights and connecting them into business narratives (incl. Incremental growth projects)
- Self-starter with high level of ownership and pro-activity
- Experience in managing agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English; any second language is a plus
- A passion for numbers, understanding of key metrics, and an ability to deliver performance dashboards and reports showcasing campaign progress and ROI
- Strong team player
Mozilla Marketing is a lean, agile organization of roughly 60 people whose size belies its power. This team supports multiple business units and projects in varying stages of lifecycle. With specialists in multiple subject areas this group operates as one team under the mantra that great marketing begins and ends with great content. You’re laser-focused on attracting new users, and raising product and brand awareness by relentlessly developing, distributing and promoting compelling messages and stories through engaging and culturally relevant content.
Mozilla European Marketing is an arm of Mozilla Marketing made up of Product Marketing (GTM), Creative Studio and In Market Activation. Regionally focused, this team is dedicated to bringing the Mozilla story and products to European markets in compelling, culturally relevant ways that earn new users and advocates.
Mozilla European Activation is a team of marketing managers led by the European Activation Director. This team strives to increase the awareness to advance Mozilla’s mission, grow brand awareness and attract new users for Mozilla products and services. They also bring insights and findings about the external landscape back into the organizationAbout Mozilla
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2249
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas