Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
Our client is a modern platform for managing and servicing loans. Their flexible, API-first architecture ensures any brand can embed financial products, bring those products to market quickly, and support borrowers with world-class service in a highly secure and compliant way.
With their applications and tools, fintechs, banks, and credit unions can improve borrower repayment rates, increase net promoter scores, and decrease the cost of servicing for lending and credit card products.
They are in a fast growth early startup stage looking for a Senior Backend Engineer. In this role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful features that span various parts of the system, as well as our business, sales, and operations teams to understand and solve our users’ pain points. We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems. You’re comfortable dealing with lots of moving pieces, have exquisite attention to detail, and are motivated in learning new technologies and systems.
- Design and contribute to large-scale systems to unlock innovative lending products.
- Propose and lead technical projects that align with Canopy’s broader initiatives.
- Intimately work alongside product and operations to craft the best lending experiences possible.
- Contribute to engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Be responsible to our partners and their customers for the accuracy and effectiveness of the infrastructure, products, and tooling we provide.
Why do we need your skills?
- You enjoy and have experience improving product experiences and building backend systems.
- You think about systems and services from a customer perspective and write high quality code.
- You enjoy working in Node.js (TypeScript) and SQL and are a big fan of the AWS ecosystem. However, languages can be learned; we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Hold yourself and others to a high standard when working with production systems.
- Prefer working collaboratively with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- Measure your success in terms of business impact, not lines of code; and do so in a way that embodies our core .
- Be able to work autonomously and take ownership of projects from start to finish.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas