We are seeking a Senior Content Marketing Manager to help build and scale our customer stories program. This person will define strategies and processes for building the program and processes while finding new and compelling ways to tell customer stories in our marketing and sales channels. Additionally, this person will help in executing key content marketing activities, such as blog writing, long-form development, and exploration of new content opportunities for Articulate. This role has a direct impact on new and retention growth revenue through the creation of compelling customer stories, references, and other content.
The Senior Content Marketing Manager is part of a team of content writers and marketers who craft messaging and assets used to meet revenue and conversion goals. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of our customers, brand, and industry. You will know the value behind the Articulate platform and products and use that knowledge to educate, engage, convince, and inspire. The ideal candidate is creative, tenacious, adaptable, a strong communicator, and a proactive team player.
This is a 100% remote position based within the US.
What you will do
- Develop the content strategy for bringing the voice of our customers into our marketing and sales programs.
- Partner with the core product marketing, sales, customer success, and other customer-facing teams to identify and source the right kind of customer stories for maximum impact
- Showcase and amplify customer success stories through various content types and channels such as case studies, testimonials, references, reviews, videos, webinars, events, social, PR, and other media
- Coordinate references and shape customer content for strategic marketing initiatives including campaign inclusion, analyst reports, and more
- Define, develop, and measure against objectives and KPIs for customer storytelling, regularly reporting results to leadership across marketing and cross-functional partners
- Conduct original research on product usage and industry trends for use in content
- Support growth marketing campaigns, product releases, sales enablement, customer success programs, and industry events with impactful content
- Engage in new content initiatives, such as blog authorship, e-book creation, etc.
- Explore new content opportunities for Articulate alongside the Director of Content Marketing, and determine when and how we activate those opportunities to drive maximum revenue
What you should have
- 8+ years of direct participation or ownership of content at a B2B SaaS company or 5+ years of customer advocacy experience plus 3+ years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Highly customer-centric; have a real passion for building customer advocates and telling customer stories
- Customer-facing experience (particularly with senior-level audiences), and experience initiating and fostering relationships with customers
- Strong executive presence – proven experience working with executives and C-levels
- Exceptional communication skills – be an amazing storyteller and strong writer
- Have an understanding of content marketing funnel metrics and channels to support pipeline
- Worked cross-functionally (especially with Sales, Success, and Marketing) in a fast-paced environment
- Be a problem-solver who can juggle customer demands while managing complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize among many moving pieces and complete tasks with high quality and on-deadline
- Results orientation – the ability to prioritize, execute, and drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
The pay range for this position is $105,900 to $158,900 for all US locations.