About the Team
Our People Team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company’s future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
The Senior Manager, HR Business Partner (“Senior HRBP”) advises senior and/or executive functional leaders to interpret business objectives and align them to people-specific programs and initiatives. This role forms internal (global people team) and external (business-facing client) partnerships to advocate for and represent each party within the other’s scope of influence. This leader uses their business acumen and knowledge of their clients’ financial position, organizational plans, business goals, and industry to provide consultative people-centric guidance to the senior leadership team of their assigned business unit(s). Client groups for this role often include one or more direct multi-national and/or multi-functional teams with advanced complexity and/or mid to large size.
In this role, you will:
- Build trust with client team(s) and serve as primary point of contact for all people-related matters
- Apply advanced knowledge of People programs and business expertise to provide strategic consultation to client group leadership on a vast variety of matters
- Advise client stakeholders in people-specific leadership competencies (performance management, talent development)
- Serve as a member of the leadership team of the client business unit(s), representing people-centric initiatives
- Represent the interests of client team(s) during work with people team COEs on design of business-wide programs
- Provide specialized expertise related to organizational design, onboarding, employee relations, terminations, career pathing, and similar programs to optimize the organization’s workforce
- Own short to medium-term execution of the organization’s People strategies; provides thought partnership with People leadership to contribute to the development of longer-term People-related strategies, globally
- May manage a team of HRBPs; responsible for hiring, performance management, development, and compensation of team members
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of prior consultative HR or related experience
- Ability to use sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage concurrent and competing priorities in a complex, high pressure and fast paced environment
- Experience with MS Office, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs is highly desired
- Experience with local and federal employment laws is highly desired
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate Employee Privacy Notice.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas