Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We’re on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world’s largest repository of Java open-source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development and then software supply chain management to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we’re constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And we need you to do that. Join us!
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be a key contributor to scaling our business by overseeing the digital marketing strategy to generate pipeline. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical and can conceptualize and execute a digital campaign from start to finish while optimizing for quality conversions. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will partner closely with our digital marketing agency, product marketing, brand marketing team, and sales development teams to maximize the ROI for our digital marketing campaigns. This position demands subject matter expertise in developing paid media strategy, search engine optimization strategy, conversion rate optimization, reporting, and optimizing ABM strategies.
*** Ideal Candidate lives in EST timezone
- Develop Long-term Vision and Roadmap for Growth – analyzes marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future paid media marketing strategies and campaigns
- Digital Campaign Execution – Full ownership of digital marketing channels to develop, execute, optimize campaigns using a data-driven approach
- Optimize Budget and Performance – Manage paid media marketing budget, define KPIs, analyze and report on full-funnel paid media marketing metrics while continuously optimizing online campaigns for improved performance
- Develop Reporting Metrics and Insights – Analyze, interpret, compile and present digital marketing campaign data to senior stakeholders to drive business decisions
- Manage Digital Marketing Agency – Oversee relationship with digital marketing agency and partner with them closely to execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Digital Ad Campaign Execution – Collaborate across the marketing department to execute online promotions that accelerate lead and ABM account movement through the funnel
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing — with subject matter expertise in implementing paid search, paid social, SEO, and performance reporting.
- Experience developing B2B paid advertising strategy for various channels including Google Ads (Search and Display), LinkedIn, Bing, YouTube, and other third-party ad sources for awareness, engagement, and conversion
- Experience managing digital agencies
- Knowledge of search engine criteria and experience working with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEO applications such as BrightEdge, SEMRush, MOZ etc.
- Strong practical understanding of on-page, off-page, content and technical SEO
- Solid understanding of web metrics, and digital analytics to evaluate content performance to guide future creative decisions and strategies
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with demonstrated ability to take an innovative approach to business problems
- Experience with measuring and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Salesforce.
- ABM digital strategies and experience with ABM platforms like 6sense, Demandbase or Engagio is a plus
- Knowledge of Drift, and VWO or HotJar a plus.
- Understanding of landing pages optimization, user funnels, and A/B testing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks professionally while in a high pressure environment
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Technically competent up to date with modern digital marketing technologies
- Strong collaborator who seeks out cross-functional feedback and input to build comprehensive strategies
- Self-starter who enjoys technical challenges and embraces new opportunities
- Thoughtful problem solver, curious by nature and willing to solve challenges independently
What we are proud of:
- 2023 Forrester Leader in SCA
- #1 ranked SCA
- 2022 Frost Sullivan Technology Innovation Leader Award: Sonatype earned Frost Sullivan’s 2022 Global Technology Innovation Leadership Award in Development and Operations (DevOps) Security.
- NVTC 2022 Cyber Company of the Year: Sonatype was named Commercial Cyber Company of the Year and a Capital Cyber Award-winner by the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC)
- 2022 Annual Peer Award: Sonatype’s Nexus Lifecycle won a PeerSpot Silver Peer Award as a leading Enterprise Technology solution in the Software Composition Analysis category.
- 2022 Best in Biz Award: Sonatype CEO Wayne Jackson was recognized as a Silver Winner in the Best in Biz Awards’ Executive of the Year category.
- Tech Ascension Awards: Sonatype was named the Best DevOps Security Solution for Nexus Lifecycle and Nexus Firewall (Software Composition Analysis).
- BuiltIn Best Places to Work: Sonatype was named to the Washington DC 100 Best Places to Work list and Washington DC Best Midsize Places to Work list.
- Company Wellness Week – We shut down company operations for a week to enable all employees to spend time pursuing personal growth and enjoying much needed and deserved rest.
- Diversity Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas