Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Atlassian is seeking a Senior Manager of Strategy and Business Operations (SBO) who will support our Cross-Portfolio group. In this role you will partner directly with a variety of leaders across the business to set our strategy and chart our course on our exciting journey towards our cloud future.If you are looking to partner with extraordinary talent, help define a multi-product strategy in a dynamic market, and make a big impact, we encourage you to join us in this exciting journey.In this role, you will partner with the leadership team to drive the multi-year strategy across the portfolio of Atlassian products. You must bring creative thought and strong data-driven opinions to help us drive continued value for users and expand our foothold across the world. You will join team that is passionate about delivering high stakeholder impact and hence partners deeply with our leaders across the org.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Formulate and present critical strategy recommendations to Atlassian’s executive team, including our CEOs, President, CFO and CRO
- Partner directly with product leadership to help Atlassian achieve its revenue and MAU goals across a quickly expanding set of target customers
- Identify and execute strategic projects that promote integration of Atlassian products into a holistic portfolio of solutions
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including product, marketing, sales, analytics, finance, and other teams
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 5+ years experience in high growth SW / tech industry or consulting – product experience a strong plus; MBA or advanced technical degree preferred
- Strong business sense and experience with different Go-to-Market models in B2B SaaS space
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal — to work with leaders across various geographies and functions; proficient with business and technical discussions
- Strong analytical skills – ability to analyze data, derive key insights, diagnose business issues, and craft strategic projects
- Passion for learning and innovation – build new methodologies and techniques to tackle business problems and/or attain a higher level of leadership responsibilities within the team
More about our TeamThe Strategy Business Operations team is a high-impact and visible team that works closely with product business leaders across the company. Atlassian is at a pivotal moment in our trajectory as a company. We see our potential to grow into a $10bn+ revenue software industry leader. We make decisions through our values, and take an agile, iterative, and open approach to each decision we make. We are passionate about our mission, to unleash the potential of any team, and the potential for positive impact realizing that mission can have for users and customers.
CompensationAt Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $164,100 – $251,700Zone B: $147,600 – $226,500Zone C: $136,200 – $208,900Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas