We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world’s most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what’s next.
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
The Senior Manager for Operational Excellence will be responsible for building a new function at MoonPay with a focus on core competencies including process standardization, internal documentation, quality assurance, and clear customer communications. This is a foundational operational role and function that will unlock exponential scale across the organization. This role will report directly to the VP of Ops.
What you’ll do 👀
- Build, scale and own the Operational Excellence function, which will establish core competencies that will enable Moonpay to scale across new and existing products and customer segments
- Establish a process ownership framework to consistently standardize and map customer journeys and workflows across operational teams
- Develop a quality assurance and management system to audit internal processes and identify gaps and opportunities
- Streamline customer communications across support channels, in-product messaging and social
- Manage internal and external (eg. MoonPay Help Center) documentation and content to enable internal efficiencies and customer education
- Champion customer centricity with a focus on self service, customer issue resolution and eliminating
- Drive operational metrics including NPS, CSAT, containment rates, resolution, average handle time and more
You should apply if ✅
- You have deep experience in building operational programs with a focus on operational processes and customer communications
- You are committed to building a best in class customer experience
- You are analytically minded and technology-focused
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and embrace the challenges!
- Nice to have: crypto native
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen (30 minutes)
- Virtual Onsite interviews (2-3 30 minute interviews with MoonPayers you might be working closely with)
- Executive Interview (30 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Competitive salary, based on experience, market data and location 💰
- Share options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas