TeamITG are actively seeking a talented, senior level Marketing Technology Consultant to join our growing implementation team. We are looking for individuals with a deep understanding of the marketing industry, demonstrating a solid understanding of marketing operating models, briefing processes and asset lifecycle management.
You will be accustomed to working with senior level Marketing executives at enterprise level organisations and be comfortable in leading discussions to draw out their pain points across the marketing process, from briefing through to content creation and content storage.
Our game changing software, Storyteq, is revolutionising the mar-tech space, and this role will give you the opportunity to operate and consult on the most sophisticated tech available in the industry. Full training on our platform will be provided, after which, you will hold the following responsibilities:
- Full project and program management of Enterprise level implementations
- Defining current and target marketing operating models
- Leading requirement definition workshops
- Guiding clients and teams on marketing services best practices
- Detailed process mapping and solution design
- Mapping of integration workflows and advising on data migration
- Working with third party agencies to establish consistent working practices
- Creation and delivery of presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence and best practice toward agreed processes, systems, and technologies to facilitate service delivery for all clients
- Manage and adapt agreed project timelines to accommodate any changes and suggest alternative ways of working to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness
- Achieve project timelines and budgets
To be considered, the successful candidate must have solid experience of working in the marketing technology industry.
- Proven experience of both marketing and technology (think DAMs, MRMs, Workflows, Creative Briefing)
- Technical implementation experience of a mar-tech solution
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity, to create something out of nothing
- Must be detail orientated
- Proven track record of implementation responsibilities in a client facing role, with management of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Second-to-none project management organizational skills – you will be operating in an environment of ever-changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in communicating and influencing with others of all levels within the client’s business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the enthusiasm and drive to continually develop skills and knowledge with ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
Work’s a treatOn top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays – we understand the importance of you getting some down time.
- Annual Wellbeing Day – enjoy an additional day on us to look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Pension Scheme – helping you save towards your retirement home in the sun!
- Corporate Medical Cash Plan – claim back the cost of your medical treatments.
- So many savings – through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – save on the cost of biking to work.
- Monthly Employee Awards – Employee of the Month programme with £250 bonus
- Raising money for charityincluding a paid Volunteer Day – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme – know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
- Wellbeing Programme – giving you the opportunity to join regular, interactive Wellbeing Workshops or join our 30 plus Wellbeing Champions.
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave – support for you and your family to help you navigate through the craziness of family life.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas