We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The 1Password Marketing Analytics team is committed to helping consumers and businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. We live that mission by providing the most rewarding and useful digital experiences without compromising our users’ privacy. This may sound like a challenge to modern digital marketers, but we know this is the future, and our team is leading the charge. If you’re passionate about trust, privacy, and inventing the future of ethical marketing, why not come work with us?
1Password is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to support our Marketing team. Your work will contribute to our understanding of our customers and prospective customers while being sensitive to their privacy expectations. You will partner with marketing, product and finance teams to measure the success of and optimize marketing activities. You can think strategically and critically and you are passionate about using data to guide decisions.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we’re looking for:
- Naturally curious and highly motivated to jump in, analyze, experiment and learn
- Impeccable attention to detail and data quality
- Experience using data to drive growth and profit through targeted marketing spend, including paid media, new customer acquisition, email, mobile, and SEO
- Experience performing actionable diagnostic analysis on marketing performance to produce quality insights and drive business strategies
- Experience partnering with data and analytics engineering teams to process data for marketing analytics and reporting consumption
- Ability to communicate the “so what” of your work to technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- Advanced in using Python or R for data analysis
- Expert level use of BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Expert SQL skills
- Proficiency at Google Analytics and other common marketing tools
- Experience leading projects end to end
- Appropriately prioritizes work and is able to work independently
- Able to build consensus and navigate trade-offs when working on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of analytics / marketing analytics experience
What you can expect:
- You’ll drive marketing activities from day 1 through A/B testing, developing ROI and attribution models, etc.
- Define and implement end-to-end programs for metrics creation, data collection, reporting and data modeling
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting and communication
- Help 1Password understand what our users like about 1Password, how they use it and how they think we could improve it
- Exposure to data and analytics engineering, marketing and product analysis, and product, marketing and finance teams
- Mentor junior analysts and support their development of technical skills and marketing expertise
- A high demand for data and managers and executives with a strong desire to use data to guide decisions
- Thoughtful conversations about how to balance the need for data to understand our users and respect for our users’ privacy
United States-based roles only: Minimum annual salary for this role is $116,000 USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs. All employees are owners of 1Password and receive an equity grant as part of their total package. At 1Password, we approach each individual’s compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing:
> Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> Wellness spending account
> Generous PTO policy
> Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> Complimentary Headspace membership
> Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future:
> Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> Retirement matching program
> Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community:
> Paid volunteer days
> Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> Fully remote environment
> Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly