SwissBorg is Europe’s fastest-growing Crypto app and since launching in 2020, our innovative app has taken the market by storm! We currently offer more than 60 cryptocurrencies, operate in 100+ countries, and have a community base of 700,000+ users.
At SwissBorg, our primary goal is to democratize wealth management by empowering individuals from all walks of life to become financial independent. We firmly believe that true success in investing doesn’t come from any secret recipe or magic formula. Rather, it arises from authentic, genuine investment experiences.
To achieve this vision, we place User Experience at the core of our product. By providing guidance and education on the best investment practices, we create an environment that maximises the chances of our users becoming financial free. Our aim is to equip them with the knowledge and tools needed to make wise investment decisions, leading to a more prosperous future.
And this is where you come in…
What you might be doing:
- As a Product Designer, you will be at the core of the design of our flagship app, and any related services.
- Working closely with a Product Manager and other stakeholders, you will take part in crafting end-to-end user flows that prioritize seamless and exceptional user experiences.
- You will closely collaborate with our development teams during the handover process, ensuring that design requirements are meticulously communicated and accurately implemented.
- To continuously enhance our products, you will diligently analyze user feedback, extracting valuable insights to improve existing features.
- In tandem with fellow designers, you will contribute to upholding design consistency by actively maintaining and adhering to our internal Design System.
So, are you on board? Awesome! For reference, here’s what you might look like:
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a product design role with a proven track record in product design for consumer-facing tech products.
- Your experience includes successfully leading the design of digital products from ideation to handover and quality control of the implementation.
- Experience with mobile-first products and knowledge of iOS and Android platforms is a big advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in Investment and cryptocurrency is highly beneficial.
The skills you might bring:
- You possess expert proficiency in digital design and prototyping tools, with a strong focus on Figma.
- You demonstrate an excellent understanding of UX and UI principles, enabling you to effectively communicate complex technical information in a user-friendly manner.
- You have the ability to artfully convey the intricacies and technical aspects of the investment process to users, simplifying the experience without compromising its core essence or resorting to shortcuts that could lead to misunderstandings.
- You have a unique ability to explore multiple design concepts and transform them into functional and visually appealing solutions.
- You know precisely when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to create low-fidelity sketches and prototypes, all while embracing adaptability in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Your knowledge of Design Systems and Developer Handoff allows for smooth collaboration with the design and development team.
- Your exceptional communication and presentation skills enable you to articulate your design decisions confidently to both your team and stakeholders.
If the satisfaction, needs and interests of our users are at the core of your design philosophy, and if you are enthusiastic about delving deeper into user research to create impactful solutions while committing to quality and leaving no room for even a single misplaced pixel, this role is for you!
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible working hours
– 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
– Annual team retreats – We’d love to see you at the next one!
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.
Take a look at our blog for the latest developments and keep an eye on our Careers Page, LinkedIn Twitter for regular company updates!
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas