SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a “Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a “Best Places to Work in NYC,” and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of theWorld’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
Senior Product Designer
About The Role:
SecurityScorecard is seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our international team. You will take the lead on designing clear and engaging end-to-end experiences that help our customers understand and improve their cyber security posture. As a member of a cross-functional product team trio, you will be working closely with product managers and engineers—as well as customer-facing team members. You will take a customer-first approach to your work and make evidence-based decisions based on customer needs and feedback.
- Collaborating with product and engineering teams to design innovative cyber security features that are easily adopted and add value to our customers
- Conducting and analyzing user research and market trends to inform decisions and optimize for value and usability
- Breaking down complex problems into user journeys, information architecture, and prototypes
- Leveraging behavioral principles to design experiences that are clear, approachable and engaging
- Ownership of the end-to-end experience, even when it extends beyond the responsibilities of your immediate product team
- Giving and receiving feedback gracefully
- Sharing work frequently with the design and product teams, and beyond
- Bachelor’s in HCI, Interaction Design or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Product Design experience
- Data visualization experience including dashboards, analytics, and reporting preferred
- Proven track record of solving hard problems and working on technical products
- In-depth knowledge of user experience, interaction design, and visual design
- Expertise in user research
- A portfolio of work demonstrating product design capabilities.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Start with the problem
- Think big. Start small. Learn fast
- Design in the open
- Ship to learn
- Centered on user needs
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare, life, disability, and wellbeing benefits
- Tax advantaged accounts including HSAs and FSAs
- New Parent Leave (after six months)
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to learning platform company professional development events
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Company Wide Employee Monthly Wellness Day
- Additional benefits including employee stock options, tuition reimbursement, EAP, and more
Solutions Focused: We identify problems then quickly shift to solutions.
Customer Centric: We are obsessed with making our customers happy.
One Scorecard: We are one team that embraces diversity, fun and collaboration.
Resilient: We persevere through obstacles.
Embody #SecurityDNA:We practice what we preach.
Top 10 Cybersecurity Experts 2021 – Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy
CEO of the Year – Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy
Best Cybersecurity Company
Deloitte Technology Fast 500
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at email@example.com to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas