Celtra is where creative design meets technology. We are looking for a customer obsessed Senior Product Manager who loves elevated design and has technical depth in ad-tech or marketing tech. Strong candidates will be self-starters with the ability to work through ambiguity and decompose complex solutions into manageable building blocks. We highly value people who are humble, learn quickly and deliver results. At Celtra, we are focused on career development and are passionate about building products that delight designers and marketers.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a key role in developing and managing our Creative Automation solution, focusing on the challenge of effectively distributing assets to various media buying and other platforms, including Facebook, TikTok, DV360, TTD, and more. Your primary responsibility will be to lead the development of APIs, tools, and integration solutions that facilitate seamless implementation and extensibility while ensuring an excellent user experience.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with internal stakeholders across UX, engineering, sales and customer success to work through tough tradeoffs, assess customer impact and relentlessly push Celtra’s product and customers forward. Successful candidates will be able to align internal stakeholders to develop products that elevate our customers.
- 4+ years of product management experience with prior ownership of an impactful ad-tech product
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to articulate complex ideas in written, spoken and visual language
- Market Analysis: Conduct in-depth market research to identify trends, competitor offerings, and emerging technologies in the advertising technology landscape.
- Experience in designing experiments and interpreting data
- Technical depth and the ability and willingness to write detailed product requirements
- Roadmap Development: Define and prioritize product features and enhancements based on business & product strategy, customer needs, market analysis…
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with engineering and product design teams to translate product requirements into actionable plans and deliverables. Work together to create a solution with high levels of extensibility and a seamless user experience.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, partners, and vendors, to gather feedback, understand requirements, and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Performance Tracking: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product success and identify areas for improvement, paying particular attention to the usability and integration capabilities of the solution.
- Customer Insights: Gather and analyze customer feedback and usage data to identify opportunities for product optimization, innovative integrations, and improvements in the overall user experience.
- Industry Thought Leadership: Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in creative automation, API development, and integration tools, ensuring our solution remains at the forefront of the market.
- BS/BE/BA or a higher academic degree in computer science, engineering or another field that is relevant
- Expertise in FB/Instagram campaign management, creative optimization, workflows
- Highly preferred expertise in : TikTok, YouTube, DV360, Trade Desk campaign management campaign strategies, workflows, tactics
- Preferred location is the NYC/Tri-County area for collaboration purposes. We practice a remote-first approach while offering a co-working space in Manhattan.
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
Celtra is a remote first company with hubs located in Boston, New York City, London (UK), and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @Celtra on Twitter.
Base salary is only one part of our total compensation and benefits package and is determined using a salary range and relevant experience. Beyond base salary, there is a strong bonus program and equity grants that provide short and long term monetary upside as Celtra continues its successful growth. The base salary range for this role is: $105,000 – $130,000