We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in 2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, SignalFire, Village Global, CoFound, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
If you or a loved one has ever tried to find an in-network therapist, you may have already experienced how hard it is to find a therapist that’s the right fit for you, understand the costs associated with the appointment, or figure out if you’re covered by your insurance. We are hiring a member of our product team to create a game-changing experience that redefines how clients experience mental health care.
This is an opportunity to build technology that brings the therapy experience into the 21st century with a stellar engineering team.
As part of this role you will:
Own the product roadmap for the existing client experience
Be a speakerphone for users: You’ll drive UXR for mental health clients to understand their care experience, synthesize those learnings, and use it to inform the product roadmap
Set best practices and culture for product at Grow: You’ll play a huge role in deciding how we hire and recruit product managers in the future
5+ years of product management experience (startup and healthcare experience is a plus but not required)
Collaborative. You have experience working with designers and engineering teams
User Empathy. You relish talking to users, understanding their unique pain points, and using that deep understanding to build products from first principles.
Scrappy. You’ll do anything to achieve your goal. You know how to think on the fly and persist through setbacks and roadblocks and to motivate your teammates to do the same.
Team Player. You are collaborative by nature, relish in camaraderie and group wins, and are looked to by colleagues as a steadfast partner and source of encouragement
Highly Motivated. You want ownership of your work
- Deeply Analytical. You’re curious, data driven, and use analytical insights to inform product decisions, measure success, and move the product forward.
The salary range for this position is from $143-193,000.
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas