Reforge is a new kind of educational company that helps you access the earned insights of the world’s leading practitioners, learn and apply frameworks without leaving your job, and build a strong professional network. Our content, community, experience, and brand combine into a unique product offering that creates unparalleled access to insights that are typically trapped in the heads of top operators.
The role of Reforge Marketing is to connect learners with expertise that drives them and their business’ forward.
The Product Marketing team at Reforge owns all marketing activities tip to tail for each of Reforge’s revenue generating product lines (Courses + Teams). This position will play a critical role in Reforge’s success by owning the product narrative and complete lifecycle of Reforge end users.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN
- Develop and consistently refine the product narrative, positioning, and messaging for Reforge Courses or Network
- Own a revenue target for a Reforge Product Line
- Drive user engagement for customers via automation strategies
- Develop strategies to improve value realization, conversion rates and efficiency at each stage of the prospect + customer journey
- Improve and maintain all properties with meaningful leverage (CTAs, website pages, emails to prospects and customers etc.)
- Plan and own product launches (new products + product updates), manage customer communications and internal cross functional execution of launches
- Understand and document our learners’ buying process. Share knowledge with our Product Team on who our buyers are, how they make decisions, and how Reforge solves their problems
- Be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
SKILLS EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5-10 years of experience in a Product Marketing role, ideally in a startup environment
- Proactive driver of progress. Can own areas of responsibility with high autonomy.
- Ruthless prioritizer / multi-tasker always asking what the highest leverage task is to solve
- Versatile problem solver able to use the right tool for the job
- A self-starter, motivated by continuously solving hard problems
- Ability to communicate complex, disparate ideas in a clear and compelling way. Strong writing ability is a must
- Systems thinker able to transform a messy, undefined problem into a repeatable process
- Analytical, very comfortable telling a story with data
- Expert user of Iterable, Squarespace, HubSpot, etc.
The internal mission of Reforge is to create an environment where you create the best work of your career. In order to do that we offer:
- Flexible/Distributed Work Environment – Everyone does their best work in different environments. We operate as a distributed-first team and offer financial support that enables you to create the schedule and environment that fits to you. We also ask that every employee block off 2-3 hours of daily “deep work,” ensuring that you always have uninterrupted time and can keep a schedule that enables you to do your best work.
- Healthcare – We offer top rated health, vision, and dental insurance. We cover 100% of monthly premiums for employees, and 70% for dependents.
- Salary + Equity – We offer highly competitive salary and equity inline with top tier technology companies.
- 401k – We offer the opportunity for you to contribute to a 401k directly from your paycheck.
- Flexible PTO – Having plentiful “off the grid” time is a key to doing your best work. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it. Everyone must take at least 10 days per year, and we highly encourage more.
…and much more
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: We deeply value creating a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas