At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, GTM to play a critical and strategic role in our company’s growth.
We are looking for a natural storyteller who can lead crafting messaging and programs to support our core audiences at each stage of their journey. You will partner closely with internal stakeholders and our customers to become an expert on our core audiences and the value Webflow delivers. Then, you’ll build playbooks and campaigns to ensure we’re reaching individuals with the right message at the right time. You will be a trusted advisor to our sales team – helping analyze customer product feedback, drive roadmap decisions, and build sales collateral. Finally, you will also lead the strategy, planning, and execution of various product launches that drive growth for the business.
This is a highly visible and strategic role in which it will be crucial to build trust and partnership with other marketers in addition to colleagues in Product, Sales, Sales Enablement, Community, Education, and Partnerships.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Exempt status
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $130,000-$178,000 for most US locations and $144,000-$198,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Senior Group Lead, GTM
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, GTM, you’ll …
- Develop an expert understanding of Webflow’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to create compelling and impactful marketing messaging and collateral
- Lead development of Webflow’s value proposition and positioning for our core audiences; build frameworks and foundational content to drive alignment across go-to-market teams
- Create programs to systematically attract, support, and retain our core audiences through various stages of their journey
- Lead new product and feature launches, serving as the glue between product, marketing, sales, and customers
- Refine Webflow’s pricing & packaging strategy based on a deep understanding of our customers, market trends, and our product
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we’ll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Marketing Manager, GTM if you:
- Have 5+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B enterprise software space
- Enjoy turning complex technical concepts in to simple, thoughtful, and compelling stories
- Have experience with crafting, iterating, and testing end-user messaging
- Enjoy driving and validating new initiatives, then transforming them into repeatable programs
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Have prior experience working at product-led growth organizations and/or freemium business models
- Are highly-proactive and a self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction
- Have a collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Have experience using Webflow or similar web development technology
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.