Working at AtlassianAtlassians have flexibility in where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Your future teamIdentity Platform is a foundation of our cloud platform and plays an important part in Atlassian’s success. The Identity team is on a journey to supporting 1 billion user accounts to help us achieve Atlassian BHAG (big hairy audacious goal). Identity sets an example for the whole company in reliability, scalability, and operational excellence. Working in Identity, you’ll get to write software that is used by all Atlassian products and impacts the everyday experience of all our users.We’re looking for an engineer with hands-on experience developing cloud-native applications. You’ll build scalable, multi-region solutions using modern best practices and technologies.
What you’ll do
- Build features and capabilities daily in scalable, cross-geo distributed environment
- Mentor and level up the skills of your teammates by sharing your expertise in knowledge sharing sessions
- Ensure full visibility, error reporting, and monitoring of high performing backend services
- Participate in Agile software development including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, team retrospectives, show and tell demo sessions
- Work in an amazing open and collaborative work environment with other accomplished engineers, architects, product managers, and designers
- Review code with best practices of readability, testing patterns, documentation, reliability, security, and performance considerations in mind
CompensationAt Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $161,200 – $247,300Zone B: $145,100 – $222,600Zone C: $133,800 – $205,300Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
- 7+ years of experience with Kotlin or any other object-oriented programming language
- 7+ years of experience with large-scale distributed systems and event-driven architectures
- 5+ years of experience building micro-services
- 7+ years of experience in data store technologies – Redis, Elasticsearch (ES), Amazon Aurora DB, NoSQL, and RDBMS.
- 7+ years of experience in Cloud technologies such as AWS (preferred), Azure, or GCP.
- 7+ years of experience developing with messaging services such as SNS, SQS, or MQ Series.
- Practical knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas