*Recruiters please see our policy on unsolicited resumes: https://www.hihello.me/legal/hihello-unsolicited-resume-policy*
Hi, Hello! 👋
Hi, Hello! 👋
Want to join a diverse and exciting team that will revolutionize how the world thinks about business connections? You’re in the right place.
HiHello is changing how everyone—from individuals to Fortune 500 companies—manages their most important relationships. It all starts with the digital business card we built from the ground up to be delightful, customizable, and secure. Our digital business cards unlock new opportunities, cut the costs of traditional cards, and are better for the environment. Hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide already trust HiHello to manage their contacts, and we are just getting started!
We have a product that teams and companies love and are growing rapidly. Sound like the perfect fit for you? Think you can help us get to the next level? We’d love to talk, so read on!
With demand for our product skyrocketing, HiHello is growing rapidly. We are looking for a motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our Mobile team! You should understand and thrive in a fast-paced product development environment, where changing requirements and priorities are a constant. You aren’t afraid of trying new things but know when to pull back on something when it doesn’t add value. You’re comfortable working with a remote team and using synchronous and asynchronous communications to collaborate effectively.
How you will make an impact:
HiHello is looking for skillful Software Engineers that have been responsible for all things mobile. You have extensive experience in React Native. If it touches the mobile app, it’s your domain. You are not only concerned about how things look, but also about how performant they are. Making the HiHello app easy to use and attractive to non-technical users is extremely important. When you ship something, you are confident that it is secure, and you balance iterating with shipping it.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Ship a native app with React Native to the App Store and Google Play Store
- Build native applications as part of a continuous deployment pipeline
- Build complex features and improvements, drive the implementation of major product initiatives
- Guide best practices for the team
- Hold yourself and your work to a high standard
We are looking for people who have:
- Advanced knowledge of React or React Native and Typescript
- Consuming data layers with React Query, Apollo Client, or similar
- Built and shipped native apps, leveraging React Native or other mobile technologies
- Experience with end to end testing solutions along with unit testing(Vitest/React Testing Library)
- Ability to debug backend code you may have issues with
- Familiarity with other tech: Node.js, GraphQL, tRPC, gRPC, AWS, GCP, Docker, etc
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines, Docker, etc
- Familiarity with React Native for Windows + macOS
- Familiarity with serverless architecture on AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience writing native iOS with Swift and native Android with Kotlin/Java
- Experience with Expo
- You’re always learning new things and passionate about new tech to help us make better product decisions
- You know how to balance striving for perfection with having to ship it
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + options / equity)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Doggo friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Eye-catching HiHello swag
- Work with learn from a kind, diverse, awesome team
- Opportunity to build things from scratch make a significant impact
- Annual company retreat
Our commitment to an inclusive culture:
At HiHello, we value everyone’s opinions and ideas. We believe that an inclusive environment harnesses the power of the innate diversity of our team. This allows us to drive innovative change by evaluating and adopting suggestions based on their value to our business and not the source of the idea. We know that embracing inclusion helps us, individually and collectively, to be better every day as a company and as people. We are committed to equal opportunity and welcome people of any gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, or any underrepresented group to apply.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas