At RevoU, we are on a mission to transform the state of higher education in Southeast Asia, and together with it, the lives of millions of people.
We are building a more effective alternative to traditional universities and vocational schools, rethinking how education should serve both students’ and employers’ needs in Indonesia’s booming digital economy.
Working hand in hand with industry leaders, top companies, and learning scientists we develop together the most effective programs to deliver the learning that today’s job market needs. We obsess about our students’ success and are relentlessly driven by unlocking each of our student’s full potential, regardless of their background.
In our first 3 years, we have already helped thousands of students transform their careers in our journey to become the leading higher EdTech player in SouthEast Asia. Our relentless focus on student success allowed us to build our reputation as the best platform to learn the most in-demand skills for today’s rapid changing economy.
In business terms, this is translating into a triple digit growth trajectory (y-o-y) of our top line, combined with positive unit economics and overall profitability on our bottom line.
If you are looking to have a real impact on people’s lives by giving them the education needed to change their professional lives for the better, we might have a role for you!
About the Role
As a Sales Manager, you will be part of the Admission team that is key to our business growth and success. In this role, you will work with the bigger admissions organization to find, assess, and recruit applicants to join our program. You will be in charge of our end-to-end admissions process and grow the number of students at scale. Working closely with the SVP of Growth, you will deep dive into our data, funnel, and analytics to create the best structure and strategy to optimize our student enrollment metrics.
You will be working with a team of 14-17 counselors that are very passionate about education and driven to make a difference. You will help them identify strategies and approaches to help them enroll students based on the data we have and your past experience. From time to time, you will also need to help them solve challenging problems and build SOP and tactics around these problems.
Finally, we expect you to be comfortable with data and processes but at the same time love to communicate with others and enjoy developing people.
- Passionate about coaching and training. You are going to work with the most talented young people and their achievement is your achievement. You will need to constantly develop them to be better at their job and in return help you to achieve your goal
- Solid understanding of data and analytics. In optimizing our enrollment metrics, you will be guided by our data and analytics. You are comfortable working with data and analytics to identify optimization points, create recommendations and implement them with the team
- Familiarity with sales pipeline and funnel. Your main job as a manager is to help and guide the counselors to achieve their quota and a good understanding of how sales work is very important
- Structured and practical: There are a lot of challenges appearing on a daily basis. You’ll need to have the ability to structure the problem, prioritize it, and find the most practical and efficient solution to the problem
- Articulate & persuasive. At the end of the day, our job is to connect with the students and help them solve their problems through our programs. Being able to explain a complex product to a customer is key and will help you go far
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing our students succeeding: we want to build a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people
- Experience in sales, strategic operations, or school admissions will be ideal. Past experience in building, scaling, and managing a sales or admission team will make your life easier, especially in the early days.
Our first promise – the ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you will have on the overall business trajectory will be huge.
Our company growth will mean much faster career growth than other companies of similar size. Our most talented junior employees who joined us 2 year ago, are for example now in charge of entire teams, working on some of the most exciting strategic and operational topics within the education industry.
The second promise – a good place to work
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees on the same level as that of its students. It’s our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their capacity so that they can do here, at RevoU, the very best work of their lives. In practical terms:
The third promise – you will feel proud about your work
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priorities in one’s life and that today’s job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
These are 3 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for typical ‘startup’ benefits: flexible and remote working environment (fyi – only 50% of our staff live in Jakarta), a very attractive package, premium health insurance, etc => we are offering you all these benefits as well
But don’t join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above.