Working at AtlassianAtlassians have flexibility in where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.We are giving priority to candidates who can work PST hours (8 am-5 pm) as we aim to support across multiple timezones. You will be fully remote so If you have the flexibility to adapt to this schedule, we encourage you to apply!
About the roleIf you love solving the deepest and most technical problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to Fortune 500 corporations), and love variety, this job has it all in spades. You will report to the Enterprise Support Manager for DevTools Bitbucket. You will need to have an ability to deescalate difficult situations with customers, while navigating between tickets and mentoring your team.
What You’ll Do:
- Resolve customer issues involving code error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Write knowledge-base articles and documentation
- Technical escalation management
- Perform case reviews to identify trends and improvement areas and define action plans for support engineers
- Evaluate active tickets, manage workloads, projects, and monitoring queue health
- Build relationships with our development and product management teams to communicate the needs of our customers
- Advocate for our customers and influence product direction through customer feedback
- 5+ years in technical support role with Java/J2EE application troubleshooting
- You have experience configuring and troubleshooting Web application containers such as Tomcat, Jetty, etc.
- Experience with software development models (Agile, V-model, Waterfall) and methodologies (DevOps, RAD, Scrum, TDD, FDD)
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as git, Mercurial, and SVN
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Advanced experience with relational database with most common RDBMS (Postgres, Oracle, mySQL).
- Advanced proficiency in operating systems (Linux, OSX, Windows), REST APIs, LDAP
- Scripting languages (Bash/sh)
- Networking (protocols, proxies, firewalls, authentication, and authorization)
- JVM analysis using thread dumps, heap dumps, and garbage collector logs
CompensationAt Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $120,400 – $150,227Zone B: $108,400 – $135,205Zone C: $99,900 – $124,689Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas