A bit about us:Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs. Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:We are looking for a short-term contractor to join us as a Senior Talent Partner to help us expand into JAPAC. You’ll get to work with a fun, positive, tight-knit team who have a high level of autonomy and work to achieve excellence across a range of Talent areas. This role will allow you to partner closely with hiring managers to provide market insights, become a strategic talent partner, and build out a world-class GTM team. Your focus will be on conducting full lifecycle recruitment while delivering exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in full life-cycle recruiting and autonomously manage the full recruitment life cycle for our Go To Market team
- Build pipelines and funnel for future hiring
- Actively focus on prioritising diversity hiring
- Excite candidates with the Immutable story, vision and culture
- Conduct filtering and high-level screening of inbound applications across the various recruitment platforms and technologies
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience through end-to-end guidance of individuals during the interview process
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and execute recruitment strategies for each position
- Champion our data-driven approach through consistent reporting and leveraging data to communicate market insights effectively
- Conduct market mapping of organisations with passive talent in line with business needs
- 4+ years of internal recruitment experience in the tech space
- Experience recruiting across sales/launch engineering, business development, marketing and partner success
- A strong network across APAC and experience recruiting in Japan, South Korea, Singapore and China
- A data-driven approach to recruiting
- A highly self-motivated attitude and the ability to handle change that occurs in a scale-up company
- A candidate-centric approach to talent
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion
Some skills that would be awesome:
- Experience using Lever (ATS)
- Experience working for a start-up or scale-up in the tech space
- Interest in web3 and/or gaming
A bit about the team:This role will sit with the People Culture team. Our People Culture team is rapidly expanding as we scale geographically. Our mission is to create a destination for the best global talent to achieve excellence and get opportunities that will define their future career.We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Additional Information:Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas