Uscreen is a growing, bootstrapped, product-led SaaS business changing the way video creators and entrepreneurs launch businesses around their content and communities. Our all-in-one membership platform empowers creators to generate revenue through subscriptions, communities, apps, and live-streaming where their fans need them most (web, mobile, and TV).
Over 25,000 video creators launched, manage, and grow their membership businesses with Uscreen, generating hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.
We are currently seeking a Senior Web Designer to work directly with our marketing team and create graphic designs for various marketing efforts, including website design. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS companies, and possess the ambition to grow with us.
What you’ll do
- Create and develop design solutions for the Uscreen website, marketing materials
- Visualize ideas and design concepts based on Uscreen’s brand strategy
- Advocate for users, designing intuitive designs using user-centered design principles
- Maintain and develop the Uscreen visual identity
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a design role.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing market-leading web design work
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Our commitment to you
- We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- Our unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic . We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Are you interested in applying?
Click the “Apply for this position” button and fill out the short form. We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview.
Uscreen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and short summary explaining why they believe they’re a good fit for the role, and a portfolio showcasing their design work.