You may have seen the news that Netflix is getting into gaming; this is your chance to be a key part of it! We are a growing team building a cloud platform that aims to bring Netflix games to our subscribers on a variety of devices beyond mobile phones.
We are looking for an engineer specializing in identifying and building developer workflows and tooling who will serve as a key contributor to creating the suite of tools that make fast iteration and development of games for our platform a delight.
- Help define, scope, and plan development of game developer tools
- Build new tools and integrate existing development tools to work with our platform
This role is a fit if you:
- Take pride in building high-quality tools for developers
- Love working on early stage projects where your contributions make a big difference
- Thrive in an environment with lots of context and minimal guidance
- Enjoy collaborating with engineers across functional teams
- Are a self-starter with excellent communication skills
- 8+ years of full stack development experience
Nice to have:
- Experience working with game engines such as Unity and Unreal
- Experience with the Electron framework
- Experience with CockroachDB/SQL
Does this sound interesting? Or does this sound interesting but intimidating? Please don’t self-select out, let’s figure it out together. We’d love to talk to you!
Netflix is a global company with a diverse member base, which is why the content we produce reflects that: global perspectives and global stories. As we grow globally, we must have the most talented employees with diverse backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to support our innovation and creativity. We are an equal-opportunity employer and strive to build balanced teams from all walks of life.
Our culture is unique, and we tend to live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix here.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location. The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $300,000 – $900,000. This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas