Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies and we all work together to make it happen. We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career and now we are looking for a Business Intelligence and Data Analyst to join our world-class team!
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Develop deep understanding of our data warehouse and use it to develop reporting and generate insights
- Understand the AARRR (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Revenue) Framework for our customers, their journey and optimizing our funnel
- Understand the different Bayzat modules and provide business and strategic insights around feature adoption and growth
- Working with the product usage data and analyzing the data to give insights on new feature development and improvement of existing features
- Defining the events tracking plan for the different modules and analyzing them to reflect customer behavior
- Dive into complex data sets to analyse trends and identify business opportunities that will drive high growth for Bayzat
- Produce comprehensive analysis for key stakeholders using appropriate visualization and presentation techniques to provide intuitive and actionable insights that can be used in refining our business strategies
- Collaborate with the product, technology, sales, marketing, finance, and operations to understand their KPI’s and provide them with different dashboards and visualizations which they can use to optimize their day-to-day work and make strategic decisions
What you will need to have:
- 3-4 year of experience in data analytics and data modelling
- Extensive knowledge and experience in working with SQL, BI tools, and Excel
- Work experience with Looker, Segment and Google BigQuery is preferred
- Experience in product analytics is a plus
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills; able to resolve business problems with well- structured analyses
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team and comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Efficiently organized and detail-oriented, able to ensure quality and accuracy of output
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments and cross functional teams
What’s in it for you? Perks:
Bayzat is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative working environment where everyone’s background and ideas count. Our culture encourages members to be the best versions of themselves, while taking advantage of our perks:
Growth: Fast track growth opportunities for high achieving members, with no rules around where, when, how, or how often.
Flexibility: Remote and flexible/hybrid working setups.
Inclusiveness: From bi-weekly company-wide town halls/all-hands meetings, to regular huddles, OKR tribe meetings, celebratory dinner parties, and annual awards ceremonies held in the Metaverse, you’ll be joining a truly inclusive and engaging workplace.
Share Ownership: We make them shareholders! We open up rounds of ESOP twice to three times a year. And guess what, those who continue to perform and achieve great things are topped up, almost every round!
Kick-ass offices: We have offices in UAE, Turkey, Saudi, and India. One of our two Dubai-based offices is in the DIFC FinTech Hive, which is the first and largest financial technology accelerator in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region.