Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make
- Commit to your team’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Lead and mentor our QA team and drive the continuous improvement of our software products
- Own and implement a comprehensive QA strategy and best practices ensuring they are up-to-date and in line with industry standards
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as development, product, customer support and release management to integrate quality processes throughout the SDLC
- Drive the adoption of QA automation tools and technologies, including the selection, implementation, and maintenance of testing frameworks and platforms
- Define, monitor and analyze key quality metrics, identifying trends and areas for improvement
- Lead root cause analysis for defects and work with relevant teams to implement corrective actions and preventive measures
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, providing regular updates on quality initiatives and issues
What U bring:
- 10+ years of experience in software quality assurance, with a proven track record of leading QA teams of at least 15 QA engineers
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and best practices, including both manual and automated testing
- Strong understanding of software development processes, such as Agile or Scrum, and experience working in a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Expertise in various types of testing, such as functional, performance, security, and usability testing
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex issues and identify appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- A commitment to continuous improvement and staying current with industry trends and developments
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $168,000 – $230,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas