About the Job:
You will play a key role in defining and building the Airbase product. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and influence how the design function evolves as we grow. We’re looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self-driven.
- Interact with customers to understand their pain points around how they spend money and come up with solutions to solve them.
- Plan and execute user testing of your designs.
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, and Customer Success to define the user experience we deliver throughout the product from initial definition to launch.
- Design workflows and interactions that are simple and easy to use.
- Communicate your design thinking and ideas through wireframes, mockups, and hi-fidelity visual designs.
- Contribute to and build on our design system.
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 7 years of experience in a Product Design role.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience with the full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Experience with web and mobile application design.
- Understanding of the trade-offs involved in design tools and techniques.
- Attention to detail especially to tiny interaction details that delight users.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Nice to Haves:
- You’ve worked at a startup.
- Experience with workflow driven B2B SaaS products.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We’re a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas