At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Team Success pillar responsible for building and investing in workflows to empower teams, from large Enterprises to freelancers working with clients, to build, manage and scale their sites. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll drive discovery, research, and ideation, as well as partner closely with engineering and product management to plan and execute on exciting new product experiences in Webflow.
About the role:
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada).
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $130,000 – $178,000 for most US locations and $144,000 – $198,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Design.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll …
- Design exceptional end-to-end customer experiences based on qualitative and quantitative data to drive customer and business outcomes
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to explore complex problem spaces and identify potential solutions
- Regularly engage with customers to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points
- Proactively collaborate with other teams to untangle complex technical and user experience dependencies
- Deliver high-quality designs and specs to clearly communicate product design requirements for engineers
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we’ll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Designer at Webflow if you:
- Are a strong systems thinker with experience driving execution for complex enterprise products
- Champion customer insights in your process
- Demonstrate a history of shipping features with a high bar for craft
- Communicate, design, and document thoughtfully with specific audiences in mind
- Build effective partnerships with engineering, product and other cross functional partners
- Proactively seek out and consider feedback gracefully in order to continuously integrate, improve, and iterate your work and skills
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness:
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
To join Webflow, you’ll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.