Senior SEO Manager
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is the essential platform for critical operations work that empowers the right action, when seconds matter. For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
PagerDuty is looking for a Senior SEO Manager to deliver business results by building high quality, relevant experiences for our customers and the search engines. This role will be responsible for developing technical
and content SEO strategies to accelerate the growth of Organic traffic and conversions, optimizing the landing experience and user journey, and by helping PagerDuty tell the Operations Cloud story. This role is pivotal to PagerDuty scaling efficiently and growing our acquisition funnel on our path to $1B in revenue.
This role is a critical part of the Performance Marketing team and will partner with the high-performing Web Development and Product Marketing teams — both rallied around bringing the best user journeys to life. This is a highly cross functional and analytical role collaborating with other teams like Marketing Analytics and GTM Operations to successfully drive strategic Organic growth.
Key Responsibilities – How You Impact Our Vision
- Lead, develop and implement a best-in-class SEO strategy to deliver on call key SEO website metrics such as: Organic traffic, Organic trials, conversion rate, website performance, engagement rate, page load speed, keyword rankings
- Own and drive our website to great technical health through expert understanding of SEO-friendly code, backlinking, UX/UI, usability, crawlability, and more
- Accountable for bringing to life the Operations Cloud as PagerDuty evolves as a multi-product solution
- Synthesize clear recommendations and needs for high coordination projects, such as website migrations and major website changes
- Provide great user experiences by delivering relevant SEO content tailored to personas and funnel stages through content audits, creation, and maintenance.
- Establish processes and boundaries to help prioritize projects, driving your own SEO initiatives while supporting other parts of the org
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
- Data whiz at consolidating, maneuvering, and analyzing data from multiple sources. Can do sophisticated analyses and pare down ideas to communicate effectively.
- Strong “test learn” orientation with a data-driven and analytical approach to SEO
- Deliver clear, concise reporting with actionable insights to key stakeholders and leaders
- Comfortable presenting your findings and recommendations to others, able to make a strong case while remaining receptive to feedback
- Build a strong working relationship with the Product Marketing team as your key stakeholder, including establishing operating norms, roadmapping, performance sharing and analysis, and brainstorming new opportunities together
- Collaborate with the SEM team to test holistic SERP strategies to drive efficient, scalable growth
- Provide recommendations and strategies for continued SEO improvement
- Collaborate with internal Marketing team to ensure SEO best practices implemented across site and within content creation
- Create a coherent, clear journey with your experience handling disparate subdomains and user generated content on forums
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of progressively more complex SEO experience
- Expert in web and SEO tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, WordPress)
- Experience working and influencing other stakeholders cross-functionally (bonus points for experience working with creative, product, and/or engineering teams)
- 3+ year of proven experience leading a strategic SEO change program
- Experience with SaaS B2B websites in the tech space, ideally marketing to developers or a technical audience
- Understands website conversion rate optimization
- Has a growth mindset
- Experience in internationalization, particularly for EMEA and APAC
- Is a self‐starter who thrives in a fast‐paced environment
- Thinks ahead and catches problems before they arise
- Good awareness of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Interest and passion for all things search – you genuinely enjoy the challenges of SEO, everything is a puzzle and you’re eager to figure it out
The base salary range for this position is 120,000 – 183,000 USD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and/or benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
Where we work
PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those cities and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for in-person and virtual connection with your fellow Dutonians.
How we work
Our values are deeply embedded in how we operate and the people we bring on board. You will see our values ingrained in how we support our customers, collaborate with our colleagues, develop our products and foster an inclusive and empathetic work culture.
- Champion the Customer | Put users first to design great products and experiences.
- Run Together | Build strong teams that amplify our impact on users.
- Take the Lead | Disrupt and invent to be the first choice for users.
- Ack + Own | Take ownership and action to deliver more efficiently to users.
- Bring Your Self | Bring your best self to build empathy and trust with users.
What we offer
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave – up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days Midyear Wellness Week – scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
HibernationDuty – a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Cox Automotive, DoorDash, Electronic Arts, Genentech, Shopify, Zoom and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, two-thirds of the PagerDuty board is classified as non-white, with women making up nearly half of all board members. We strive to build a more equitable world by investing 1% each of company equity, product, and employee volunteer time.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas